Saturday, September 3, 2011

NUMBER ONES



pack A - MANoSAURS



New Sale
New Project

I need money to buy time to work on my new comic. So I am selling drawings and selling my back issue collection. I decided to combine the two activities. Here are 15 drawings I did during my road trip from Pittsburgh to New Mexico. The theme was Number Ones from the Black and White Explosion era of the '80s. There's a few '90s ones.

I'm not giving these away. One drawing and one comic equals one "pack". Each pack is $25 postpaid. This is the new regime. It's more fundraiser for me to keep on drawing my new comic than it is a back issue sale. My plan is just to make a ton of these and keep putting them up here for sale. 25 bux is what I need to make it worth it for me to go through the motion of selling these right now. Five bux goes to shipping (mailed in a Priority Mail pack with solid cardboard) and a dollar goes to PayPal. So I'm getting 19 bux each for these when I sell them. That sounds fair to me. Fair to you? Good. Thanks.

Email me at capneasyATgmailDOTcom if you want to buy a pack. Again each pack is one drawing and one comic for 25 bux postpaid. Please list your first three choices. Don't PayPal me first. The one you want might be sold already. I will email you straight back about your choices. Forgive this lo-fi approach but it's easier for me. Thanks thanks thanks! Overseas orders ok just work with me - the shipping costs will be different.

Help Frank keep drawing! Great Xmas presents. Sell them on eBay for more money! Sure to be collectible in some parallel universe.

-------------------








pack B MANFROG






PACK C ALPHA TRACK / SOLD!









PACK D CROSSED SWORDS / SOLD!







PACK E JUDO JOE / SOLD!







pack F CORBO / SOLD!






pack G DIMENSION Z








pack H Q-UNIT







pack I COLT







pack J COMICS ARTISTS SHOWCASE







pack K ADVENTURES OF BOC / SOLD!







pack L ALICE AND THE ENGINE / SOLD!






pack M FOREVER NOW






pack N CLAUS






pack O CLINT THE CARROT

3 comments: